Inside The Walls: ANNOUNCEMENT
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Inside The Walls: ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

After several years of enjoying a successful research venture together, John and Barry have agreed to dissolve their partnership and pursue individual interests. Largely due to Barry’s work schedule, the goal of writing and publishing Inside the Walls: The Final Days of the Lincoln Conspirators became a difficult task to manage.

After a short period of discussion, the two mutually agreed on a plan. Moving forward John will take complete ownership of the book Inside the Walls: The Final Days of the Lincoln Conspirators, writing it himself. Barry will concentrate on writing and publishing smaller independent supplements as time permits.

John will also take full ownership of the name Inside the Walls, the Facebook page and the website (currently under construction).

John and Barry will continue to share their common interests, maintain their friendship, and look forward to ongoing associations with the research community, which has been so kind and welcoming. Our heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you for having supported our mutual endeavors.

Kind Regards,

Barry Cauchon
John Elliott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: Inside The Walls: ANNOUNCEMENT
Guys,

You BOTH are much respected in the Lincoln Community and I respect your decision totally. Please be advised that I will continue to support you and your marvelous research and work as always! I always look forward to anything ya'll do.... so keep plugin' on!

Love you both!!

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
08-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I know that I speak on behalf of the Surratt House and the Surratt Society, as well as myself, in saying that I think you are making a wise decision in order to best utilize your individual times and talents. You are both great additions to the Lincoln assassination community, and I know that evn more great research and publications will be forthcoming. Yell, if we can help.
08-26-2013, 12:28 PM
That's the goal Laurie! Thanks for your kind words.