Saving Lincoln now available!
06-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Saving Lincoln now available!
Hello friends,
I am excited to announce that my movie Saving Lincoln is now available on Amazon! If you love Lincoln, you will love the movie. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- Nina Litvak

http://www.amazon.com/Saving-Lincoln-Tom...B00D4CH1QM

“Brilliant and entirely factual... a brave, tough, and incisive film.”
- Harold Holzer, Lincoln authority and author

"I really, really enjoyed this film about Lincoln's shadow and pal Ward Hill Lamon. So did the 250 people around me (full house) at the premiere in the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library, on 11 Feb. 2013. All credit to anyone today who researches so carefully and puts together a feature film about an important and largely unknown story, on a small budget, using actual imagery and dialogue and people, and with 95% historical accuracy. The film has a half-dozen insights into Lincoln's character and events that have never been touched in any film before, but aside from that quality it is a straight-ahead story of the most intensely captivating presidency in our history. Lamon's story is unique, and valuable, and amazingly entertaining."
- James M. Cornelius, Ph.D.
Curator, Lincoln Collection
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum

“An important film that must be seen. ‘Saving Lincoln’ is moving, ingenious, original and impressive.”
- Michael Medved, syndicated radio host

“A film with personality... shows the human side of the President.”
- Louis Saenz, NPR
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply