Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-23-2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
(01-23-2022 08:15 AM)Gene C Wrote:  With "rights" come responsibilities....... and consequences when those "rights" are not used in a responsible way.

Who gets to determine what "responsible" means, though? You determine responsibility based on your interpretation of what makes actions right. I assume that is based on your religious beliefs. Given that I don't share those beliefs why should I or anyone else be bound by that.

Gene, this whole question boils down to this. If you don't like profanity then don't use it. Don't assume, however, that you or anyone else has the right to tell me that I can't. And don't forget what this was about in the first place. Cursing won't spread a life-threatening disease. Unvaccinated people can.

Best
Rob

Abraham Lincoln in the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - Rob Wick - 01-23-2022 09:24 AM