Skull of Civil War Soldier to be Auctioned
06-05-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Skull of Civil War Soldier to be Auctioned
(06-05-2014 08:56 AM)L Verge Wrote:  Eva,

See Post #15 that I added later that had a more spiced-up recipe. I think the idea is basically symbolic - much like some weddings hand out the wedding cake slices in little packages to take home and dream upon.

I'm like you, however, and wonder if there is a spice connected with the death ritual. More research.

Back to the desecration of graves. That makes me furious. When I was in my twenties, it was a big thing for the teenagers to go into old cemeteries and dig up skulls to display with their trophies. I also remember an incident where a Revolutionary War soldier's grave in our area (in a private cemetery on his ancestral farm) was disturbed by developers, who took the sword and belt buckle that were still intact and bragged about their find. Disgusting people.

I agree with you about the desecration of graves. There is a special section of Hell reserved for people who do this...or at least I hope. I can't understand why the ghouls who disturbed that Revolutionary War soldier's grave and stole items were not prosecuted?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skull of Civil War Soldier to be Auctioned - LincolnToddFan - 06-05-2014 09:54 PM