Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS
11-18-2013, 11:02 AM,
#3
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS
Looks interesting, Linda.

Saw this on Brooks Simpson's blog this morning. Check out what Harold Holzer wrote.

Best
Rob

http://cwcrossroads.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/272-words/
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by Linda Anderson - 11-17-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by RJNorton - 11-18-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by Rob Wick - 11-18-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by Linda Anderson - 11-19-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by ReignetteC - 11-19-2013, 03:43 AM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by L Verge - 11-19-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Lincoln@Gettysburg on PBS - by RJNorton - 11-20-2013, 05:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)