Lincoln Photos Part 2
10-28-2013, 05:10 AM,
#4
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2
Vicki and I visited the site once in the 1970's, and my memory is extremely vague. I think we ate in a restaurant near Evansville which made the claim Lincoln either ate there or slept there. I could be imagining that, though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by Rob Wick - 10-26-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by historybuff22 - 10-27-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by Jim Garrett - 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by RJNorton - 10-28-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by Rob Wick - 10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by RJNorton - 10-28-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by LincolnMan - 10-29-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by Joe Di Cola - 10-30-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Lincoln Photos Part 2 - by Rob Wick - 10-30-2013, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)