JFK Thriller PARKLAND Opens Nationwide on Friday
10-15-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: JFK Thriller PARKLAND Opens Nationwide on Friday
You are not going to believe this, but Surratt House has attracted the attention of an over-the-hill Elvis impersonator, who shows up about once a week now with someone new to take the tour. His friends are somewhat unsavory also.

He's not all bad, however. Two weeks ago, he walked into my office and told me to call Pizza Hut and order a large one for my staff. He paid for it - and I ordered it since I knew where it was coming from and handled the delivery. Elvis's hands never even touched the box. I was a tad squeamish however when he handed me a $20 bill out of his pocket....

This Elvis really does look like he's been living on a desert island with JFK and Hitler. He brags about how women follow him everywhere and even propose to him. I wonder if they are grandmotherly types who are proposing he take a shower, wash his greasy hair, and put on clean clothes. I know - I'm being unkind - but I am a grandmother and cleanliness matters to me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFK Thriller PARKLAND Opens Nationwide on Friday - L Verge - 10-15-2013 07:22 PM