"For the BENEFIT of Miss JENNIE GOURLAY" performs very soon!
11-29-2012, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 10:29 AM by ForJenniesBenefit.)
RE: "For the BENEFIT of Miss JENNIE GOURLAY" performs very soon!
(11-28-2012 05:23 PM)LincolnMan Wrote:  Can you tell us a little bit about it? Sounds interesting.

Thanks for your interest. I posted about the show when I joined this symposium a little while back. Here's a link to that post, it'll tell you what I'm got:

http://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussio...d-442.html

I hope you can come see it sometime when I get it produced again.

Best,
Billy

(11-28-2012 07:03 PM)Gene C Wrote:  Any plans for putting it on a DVD? I know it will loose something in the transition, but some of us will never be able to see it otherwise.

Well Gene, I have no plans to put it out on DVD until after I've performed this show as often and as widely as I can. I am hoping to attract a producer for an open-ended run here in NYC and would love to tour the show if possible. I'm also submitting it to regional theatres around the country so never say never, I could end up very close to where you are at some point. Fingers crossed.

Best,
Billy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "For the BENEFIT of Miss JENNIE GOURLAY" performs very soon! - ForJenniesBenefit - 11-29-2012 10:25 AM