New Books by Wild Bill Richter
03-17-2015, 08:47 PM
New Books by Wild Bill Richter
Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter
Fantastic! I'll have tohave a copy.....

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
(03-17-2015 09:11 PM)BettyO Wrote:  Fantastic! I'll have tohave a copy.....

Bill will be signing The Assassinator as part of the Authors' Hour at the Surratt Conference. I also want to put a plug in for his small booklet, Sic Semper Tyrannis, because it is one of the best explanations of Booth's feelings and mission that I have ever read. We have it for sale also.
03-18-2015, 01:17 PM
(03-17-2015 08:47 PM)Rick Smith Wrote:  Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.

Congratulations on your new book Bill. I read Last Confederate Hero and enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading the revised version. I will be at the Surratt house in May and will pick up a copy. Will also pick up a copy of The Assassinator. Congrats again Bill
03-22-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 04:16 PM by HerbS.)
"Wild Bill"writes with historical research and hard evidence!We all need his"educational spinach".
04-06-2015, 03:13 PM
(03-17-2015 08:47 PM)Rick Smith Wrote:  Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.

I want to be sure to let all our friends know that Wild Bill's "Last Confederate Heroes," is being re-released in a one volume format, with new cover & frontispiece, which I hope is good news for those who find multi volume tomes to be cumbersome. Bill's book is really a "meat on the bones" fictional history which relies heavily on the thesis of "Come Retribution." The two works go hand in hand. It is not to be missed.
04-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Kudos, Bill. Thanks for posting, Rick.
04-06-2015, 05:39 PM
I'll be getting a revised copy!

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley