Lincoln Discussion Symposium
New Books by Wild Bill Richter - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Books - over 15,000 to discuss (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Books by Wild Bill Richter (/thread-2282.html)

New Books by Wild Bill Richter - Rick Smith - 03-17-2015 08:47 PM

Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - BettyO - 03-17-2015 09:11 PM

Fantastic! I'll have tohave a copy.....

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - L Verge - 03-18-2015 12:47 PM

(03-17-2015 09:11 PM)BettyO Wrote:  Fantastic! I'll have tohave a copy.....

Bill will be signing The Assassinator as part of the Authors' Hour at the Surratt Conference. I also want to put a plug in for his small booklet, Sic Semper Tyrannis, because it is one of the best explanations of Booth's feelings and mission that I have ever read. We have it for sale also.

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - GARY POPOLO - 03-18-2015 01:17 PM

(03-17-2015 08:47 PM)Rick Smith Wrote:  Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.

Congratulations on your new book Bill. I read Last Confederate Hero and enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading the revised version. I will be at the Surratt house in May and will pick up a copy. Will also pick up a copy of The Assassinator. Congrats again Bill

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - HerbS - 03-22-2015 04:15 PM

"Wild Bill"writes with historical research and hard evidence!We all need his"educational spinach".

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - Rick Smith - 04-06-2015 03:13 PM

(03-17-2015 08:47 PM)Rick Smith Wrote:  Just so that everyone knows, in the near future, William L. Richter, better known as "Wild Bill" on this forum, will be releasing a newly revised version of his epic, "Last Confederate Heroes." Also, Bill's book, "The Assassinator" is now available through the Surratt House Gift Shop.

I want to be sure to let all our friends know that Wild Bill's "Last Confederate Heroes," is being re-released in a one volume format, with new cover & frontispiece, which I hope is good news for those who find multi volume tomes to be cumbersome. Bill's book is really a "meat on the bones" fictional history which relies heavily on the thesis of "Come Retribution." The two works go hand in hand. It is not to be missed.

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - RJNorton - 04-06-2015 04:13 PM

Kudos, Bill. Thanks for posting, Rick.

RE: New Books by Wild Bill Richter - BettyO - 04-06-2015 05:39 PM

I'll be getting a revised copy!