Birthday and Carol (about Carol Burnett)
06-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Birthday and Carol (about Carol Burnett)
Many forum members will remember Chris and Heather King of Watermark Films. Their Killing of Mary Surratt has been highly successful. They are both members of this forum.

Here is a message I just received from Chris about their latest project:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Carol Burnett short film family!

Heather and I just wanted to pass along to you all how much we enjoyed working on "Part 1" of this Carol Burnett project with you. Truly an exhausting yet epic weekend of filming, and so much fun to see everyone costumed up in 1950s and 60s attire. Our Carol Burnett (Lisa Ferris) and our Julie Andrews (Beth Hoffart-Feigner) were truly spectacular and funny to watch! Smile

See picture attached.

Looking forward to filming the second 3-day weekend of shots for the Carol Burnett film on October 3-5, but for now it's "Birthday" filming time so Heather and I are knee-deep into pre-production on that one. We film "Birthday" July 31-Aug 7th, so yes, it is yet another ambitious short film but it's going to be so amazingly rewarding a project to do for our wounded vets.

Looking forward to working on these project in the VERY near future, so we'll keep you posted on our pre-production plans as things progress. And please do the same and keep us posted on your own creative projects too. Smile

All the best to you, Watermark Team!

Chris & Heather
http://www.watermarkfilms.net

[Image: lisabeth.jpg]
Lisa Ferris (Carol Burnett) and Beth Hoffart-Feigner (Julie Andrews)

The film is a tender and touching tribute to our severely wounded veterans and the many military spouses out there caring for them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply