Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
03-18-2013, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 12:15 PM by BettyO.)
Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
As the forum will only allow me 10 photos at a time - I had to continue it here!! Sorry, folks!!

FIRST photos are posted under "Surratt Conference Presentations" -

We met up with Barry Cauchon and girlfriend Christine - and on to the Reception on Friday Night! Surratt House provided a shuttle from the motel -

Barry and John Howard at the reception

[Image: barryandjohnhoward.jpg]

Laurie and Joe Beckett - We "She Rebels" had a blast with Joe and Wes Harris on Thursday night as we introduced Joe to Southern Cookin'! And yes....Joe got to sample Moon Pies and Cheer Wine!

[Image: laurieandjoebeckett.jpg]

Here's where my camera started acting up, unfortunately - Blaine's talk was facinating!!

[Image: stalkt.jpg]

As was Wes' Harris' talk -

[Image: talkkx.jpg]

Matt is a wonderful young man -- We're really glad to have him with us! Not only well versed in the assassination, he's a BIG help with cameras, too!

[Image: mattrg.jpg]

On to the Banquet!

[Image: banquet02.jpg]

[Image: banquet01.jpg]

We had Erik at our table, along with Barry and Christine, John Elliott, Linda and Phil, Joe and Wesley - a great group! Always fun!!

Erik's talk was phenomenal and very, very impressive !! He's a great speaker, extremely personable as always and everyone enjoyed meeting him and hearing him speak!

[Image: erikblaineandchristine.jpg]

Unfortunately, this one blurred (I MUST learn how to use this camera!!)
Still, too good to leave out - Dave Taylor, Lindsey and John Elliott....

[Image: davelindseyandjohnellio.jpg]

Blaine and yours truly....

[Image: blaineandbetty.jpg]

Please - if anyone else has good photos (not blurred like mine!!!) Please post!!!

All in all - a GREAT conference enjoyed by all!!

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - BettyO - 03-18-2013 10:54 AM
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Art Loux - 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM