In San Francisco, Virus is Contained but Schools Are Still Closed
04-04-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: In San Francisco, Virus is Contained but Schools Are Still Closed
(04-04-2021 07:57 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  No kidding.

But other than you, and a few people here, I don't see a groundswell of people just clamoring to tilt this windmill with you.

Best
Rob

The following is from my post #142 above:

The latest tweet from Paul Scott, the attorney suing the San Francisco School Board:

The Lowell Alumni Association, Mission High School Alumni Association and Balboa Alumni Association are joining us as petitioners in our action challenging the SF School Board renaming resolution. Alums from all SF high schools on the renaming list have now joined our case!

What part of this tweet from Attorney Paul Scott do you not understand, Rob? It sounds to me like all of these people referred to in the paragraph immediately above want "to tilt this windmill." That's three San Francisco high school Alumni Associations and an unspecified number of "Alums from all SF high schools on the renaming list."

"So very difficult a matter is it to trace and find out the truth of anything by history." -- Plutarch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In San Francisco, Virus is Contained but Schools Are Still Closed - David Lockmiller - 04-04-2021 09:48 PM