The Great Climate Migration Has Begun
07-29-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: The Great Climate Migration Has Begun
It doesn't matter what I believe. Truth is what matters...to me, anyway. When statements are made, or threads are started that presume something is true when it is not an established fact, I want it verified, if possible. Where is the proof that climate change is caused primarily by human beings, or that it isn't cyclical throughout history? Was man also responsible for past ice ages or severe climate changes? Some of them apparently occurred before man existed, so obviously man was not a factor in those. So what caused them? Why was the term, "global warming" changed to the more catch-all "climate change?"

https://www.gotquestions.org/global-warming.html

You brought up Darwin. I provided some links that call into question the validity of his origin of species theory and cross-species evolution. Did those links seem factual and logical to you, or did you even read them?

Would you mind explaining what "religious beyond common sense" means? You don't have to, if you don't want to, but I think that is a very curious statement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Great Climate Migration Has Begun - My Name Is Kate - 07-29-2020 08:31 PM