The Great Climate Migration Has Begun
07-28-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: The Great Climate Migration Has Begun
The implication of the statement, "Man needs nature, but nature doesn't need man," is that this world would be better off if man didn't exist because he is destroying nature. It is only a small step from that thought, to justifying the elimination or suppression of those portions of mankind that are deemed to be the biggest culprits in that destruction, or who are seen as thwarting the agenda of those claiming to be on a mission to save this planet.

Ask Darwin? Darwin is dead in the ground, and he wasn't alive at the inception of humanity. One thing is certain, in my estimation: This world would probably be a better place had it not been for Darwin's cross-species evolution theory, for which there is no proof or convincing evidence. Show me a few examples of species that are, at this moment, clearly evolving from one species to another. Show me some fossils of species in between what they once were and what they were evolving toward (other than the ones "they" keep "digging up" that are supposedly early prototypes of man.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Great Climate Migration Has Begun - My Name Is Kate - 07-28-2020 10:08 AM