Lincoln Forum at Gettysburg and new exhibit at the ALPLM
11-25-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Lincoln Forum at Gettysburg and new exhibit at the ALPLM
Hi Angela! Hi Scott! Welcome David - great you joined! Last Xmas I received your wonderful "Abraham Lincoln East to West" - calendar for present from Angela!!

Angela, your trip makes me daydreaming - thank you for sharing this incredibly fantastic adventure and the photos!!! Divine!
Re: "Scott approach me with a sentence that went somewhat like 'I know this is silly, but there is another German who is really into Lincoln – you would not happen to know a lady named Eva?' and I could shout right back 'YES, yes, of course I know her!'" - it's a small world, and "coming into not a group of people interested in the same thing, but coming into a family as a new member" describes exactly what I felt and experienced at the conference back in March!!! And yes, one gets incredibly lucky to meet Tom and Scott in person!!! Thank you, Scott and Tom, for your kind regards and the cool photo Angela forwarded the other weekend!!! What a pleasant surprise that was!!

Scott, I hope you will soon get out of the mire and be able to "give us more"!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln Forum at Gettysburg and new exhibit at the ALPLM - Eva Elisabeth - 11-25-2014 06:56 PM