Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath?
05-22-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath?
Good morning, Eva (please excuse...I believe it's afternoon where you live). Your post is complex and difficult to answer completely, but I am going to put in a plug for forum member Bill Richter's book entitled Sic Semper Tyrannis. Bill's book really helps us to have a much better understanding of Booth and his mindset. If I were still teaching, and were trying to give the students a more comprehensive perspective of the driving forces in Booth's mind, I would use Bill's book as a resource for this. I certainly recommend it. It could lead to a great class discussion in which the students compare/contrast Bill's book to what they are reading in their own textbook. Eva, I really think Bill's book goes a long way in answering your post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath? - RJNorton - 05-22-2013 07:25 AM