Surratt Conference presentations
03-18-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 02:09 PM by GARY POPOLO.)
RE: Surratt Conference presentations
Betty, What great pictures. I especially liked the pictures of court room. I would have loved to say I was there. Reading all the posts today I would say that the conference was a total success and fun for all. I really hope to be able go next year. I also wanted to tell you that I finished your book on Paine. What a great book! Your reseach on Lewis must have been exhausting. I cannot wait to get my hands on your second book on Lewis. A job well done! Thank you. Gary

(03-17-2013 10:33 PM)Dave Taylor Wrote:  Heath,

While I'm honored that you would like a copy of my Powerpoint, I afraid it wouldn't do you much good as there are no words to it. It really was just a slideshow of pictures that highlighted the stories I was telling. I posted the image of my first slide on BoothieBarn if that helps.

To be honest, I received a lot of encouragement on Saturday to write a book about Booth at Garretts. It was an idea I always had in the back of my mind, but I never knew if it would be something that would interest anyone else. With the wonderful support I was given this weekend, I'm going to do my best to make a book a reality.

So while I can't give you a copy of my speech now, hopefully in a few years I could have a book for you! We'll see.

Dave

Dave, Although I was unable to be there for your presentation I also would love to read a book by you and your great insight on Booth at the Garrett farm. Hope you decide to write this book because I believe it would be well received by many. Good luck. Gary
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - GARY POPOLO - 03-18-2013 01:44 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Hess1865 - 03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-19-2013, 07:51 PM