Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-20-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
(01-20-2022 04:01 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  I didn't realize I was on a forum with a bunch of prudes.

Evidently, Professor Mehler has threatened a lawsuit if he isn't reinstated soon. I hope he wins.

Best
Rob

My Post #7 reads:

Professor Mehler's response was EXTREME in vulgarity, and I believe needlessly so.

But when one is given the "No Choice" choice by college administrators of teaching students not vaccinated or losing your employment permanently for refusing to do so at 74 years of age (and possibly in poor health), your options for complaint are few.

The words of extreme vulgarity were obviously directed to those students who decide they don’t care “whether Grandpa [or Professor Mehler] lives or dies."

Those students who agree with the Professor's justification for complaints and plan to attend classes online also have to hear those extremely vulgar words, although the criticism is not directed to themselves.

If your daughter or son was a freshman who signed up for Professor Mehler's class, would you want these particular words to be the proper introduction to college life?

"So very difficult a matter is it to trace and find out the truth of anything by history." -- Plutarch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - David Lockmiller - 01-20-2022 09:24 PM