Georgia - 1 of 6 States to Determine Outcome of Presidential Election
08-23-2024, 05:09 PM
RE: Georgia - 1 of 6 States to Determine Outcome of Presidential Election
(08-23-2024 12:10 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  If it's as easy as you imply, why hasn't it been done before? More than 700 proposals have failed.

Also, your point about Lincoln and women is superfluous to your point about the Electoral College. How about sticking to one point at a time?

The subject in general was elections and how to improve the voting process for all citizens.

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The amendment states that "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex".

Back to my previous point, do you believe that my proposal regarding national elections is a good idea on the basis of my previous argument?

"So very difficult a matter is it to trace and find out the truth of anything by history." -- Plutarch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Georgia - 1 of 6 States to Determine Outcome of Presidential Election - David Lockmiller - 08-23-2024 05:09 PM