What would Lincoln say about the present day elections for President for 2016?
02-19-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: What would Lincoln say about the present day elections for President for 2016?
(02-19-2016 08:23 PM)L Verge Wrote:  I share your thoughts completely. However, I'm afraid that what is going on with the candidates is just a reflection of what is happening to American society in general. The uncouth are winning.

Its amazing! It seems that they are all coming from the underground out
into the open. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears yesterday when I actually saw Scott Pellie from CBS in a sit down interview with Mrs. Clinton. He just sat there and actually asked her if she ever tells the truth! Then her face got cloudy and her eyes were bigger, as if she was holding back her tears and trying to answer something that was just thrown at her. You could see that he hurt her. It was horrible and I felt so bad for her. I could just see this in some Marco Rubio ad against her in the general and it made me sick. Then I saw Marco Rubio, with that guy Trey Gowdy, who has been investigating the Benghazi stuff for the last 3 years and as he stood next to Rubio, in open support him, all over television, Rubio just blurts out that Mrs. Clinton has no business running for office, that she is a criminal, a felon and should be banned from even voting. I was stunned!!!!!! I mean, love her or hate her, this is just so inappropriate. It was horrible!!!!!! With Gowdy standing there in support of what he was saying, and there has been no charges against her, she spent 11 hours testifying, it was like Gowdy was supporting Rubio and what he said to the public. I was astonished! It was like he openly wanted to destroy her through Rubio. Talk about give it away!!!! That what he is investigating is all about politics, I would never trust anything now that the Benghazi committee would say or do. It is really clear that they are using this to try and stop her from running. That is just unbelievable to me. How out in the open they all are about it and nobody is trying to stop them. I actually am starting to think that maybe they should be investigating the damn committee to find just what the hell they are doing.

What amazes me is all of the tax payer money they have spent on this witch hunt and it turns out to be all about politics and stopping her from running and/or trying to discourage people from voting for her.

This is still america and I have no idea how there isn't some kind of oversight about stuff like this. I am just beyond amazed. All of the money, our tax money, that they are spending on this kind of stuff. They didn't take this much time or spend this kind of money investigating Watergate. It just amazes me everyday that the political atmosphere in this country has become so horrible, so sour and yet so accepted by the american people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: - RJNorton - 02-19-2016, 05:52 AM
RE: - Gencor - 02-19-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: What would Lincoln say about the present day elections for President for 2016? - Gencor - 02-19-2016 10:44 PM