The Willard Hotel
09-13-2012, 07:42 PM,
#2
RE: The Willard Hotel
Lafayette Baker's National Detective Police headquarters was across from the Willard as well.

Best
Rob
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Willard Hotel - by Laurie Verge - 09-13-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by Rob Wick - 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by LincolnMan - 09-13-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by Craig Hipkins - 09-14-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by RJNorton - 09-14-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by Laurie Verge - 09-14-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by RJNorton - 09-14-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by Laurie Verge - 09-14-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: The Willard Hotel - by LincolnMan - 09-14-2012, 09:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)