The Rivalry
06-30-2014, 11:43 AM,
#3
RE: The Rivalry
(06-30-2014, 11:25 AM)LincolnMan Wrote: Boy, I hope they don't portray the pre-presidential Abraham Lincoln sporting a beard.

I had the exact same thought! I guess they think the general public is so in tune with Lincoln having a beard they thought they better put a bearded picture of the actor on the flyer so no one got confused. Seems more confusing to me. Marketing does what marketing does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Rivalry - by RJNorton - 06-30-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: The Rivalry - by LincolnMan - 06-30-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: The Rivalry - by STS Lincolnite - 06-30-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The Rivalry - by LincolnMan - 06-30-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: The Rivalry - by Gene C - 07-17-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: The Rivalry - by Hess1865 - 07-19-2014, 05:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)