Phil Everly
01-10-2014, 04:49 PM,
#8
RE: Phil Everly
That was an EB song I had never heard before - nice song, Kate. Thank you for posting the link.

Jerry, regarding reconciliation, I saw on the Internet this comment from Don: "I was listening to one of my favorite songs that Phil wrote and had an extreme emotional moment just before I got the news of his passing. I took that as a special spiritual message from Phil saying goodbye. Our love was and will always be deeper than any earthly differences we might have had."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Phil Everly - by LincolnMan - 01-05-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Phil Everly - by JMadonna - 01-05-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by LincolnMan - 01-05-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by Gene C - 01-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by LincolnMan - 01-05-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by Hess1865 - 01-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by BettyO - 01-06-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by RJNorton - 01-10-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Phil Everly - by RJNorton - 01-14-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Phil Everly - by LincolnMan - 01-14-2014, 08:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)