Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath?
04-23-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath?
I may be fairly well-spoken, but I'm certainly not all that informed, and I do not have set opinions on lots of things for exactly that reason. What irks me is that all I was doing at the beginning of this thread was noting that there may have been some brainwashing going on in both the 1865 carnage and the present one. But I was immediately put down for suggesting that LTP was a terrorist, when I did no such thing. It seems that some people just cannot stand to have ANYTHING derogatory, even if true, said about their favorite historical character. And then the more I thought about it, the more I actually could see some elements of terrorism in both cases. But that was not my intention at the beginning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boston Bombing aftermath, any similarity to the Lincoln assassination aftermath? - My Name Is Kate - 04-23-2013 08:37 PM