"I would rather be assassinated on this spot than surrender it.”
04-14-2013, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 09:28 PM by Gene C.)
#4
RE: "I would rather be assassinated on this spot than surrender it.”
(04-14-2013, 08:27 PM)L Verge Wrote: Agreed, Maddie, and that applies no matter what race, gender, creed, etc. Political rhetoric will never overcome human nature to denigrate someone else. Only belief in much high principles can do that.

Agreed! And as soon as our political leaders are willing to acknowledge that there is a higher authority than government, and are willing to live there lives accordingly, the better this country will be. President Lincoln's second inagural speech is a perfect example.
So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: "I would rather be assassinated on this spot than surrender it.” - by Gene C - 04-14-2013, 08:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)