Did Mary Lincoln need committal?
09-21-2013, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 10:22 AM by Jason Emerson.)
RE: Did Mary Lincoln need committal?
(09-17-2013 02:30 PM)L Verge Wrote:  MARY LINCOLN BOOKS AVAILABLE AT SURRATT HOUSE: As mentioned above, a collector just donated a number of used books (all in near pristine condition) to the museum with the understanding that we could use them to raise funds. I am pulling rank and will hold these books off display until Friday morning in order to give my friends here first crack. You may call 301-868-1121 with Visa or MasterCard to order, or you may email me at laurie.verge@pgparks.com and ask me to hold your order until check or money order can arrive (up to ten days). There will be an additional $3 postage for the first book and $1 for each additional book in the same order. Checks or money orders made payable to Surratt House Museum and sent to 9118 Brandywine Road, Clinton, MD 20735. ALL BOOKS ARE HARD COVER UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

Behind The Scenes by Elizabeth Keckly (1988 paperback edition) - $10
Mrs. Lincoln by Catherine Clinton - $15
The Madness of Mary Lincoln by Jason Emerson - $15
A Warrant for Mrs. Lincoln by Nancy Schleifer (a novel) - $10
Wild Rose: Rose O'Neale Greenhow, Civil War Spy by Ann Blackman - $15
Loving Mr. Lincoln: The Personal Diaries of Mary Todd Lincoln by Kay duPont (paperback fiction) - $5
The Insanity File: The Case of Mary Todd Lincoln by Neely and McMurtry (paperback) - $12
Mary, Wife of Lincoln by Katherine Helm (paperback) - $20
Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs. Keckly by Jennifer Fleischner - $12
Fashionable First Lady: The Victorian Wardrobe of Mary Lincoln by Donna McCreary - $15

I should note that, in nearly every case, these prices are lower than what is being asked on Amazon. And, Amazon doesn't need the money!

Laurie, you have two I want...I just sent you an email. Thanks for the post!

Laurie, you have two I want...I just sent you an email. Thanks for the post!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Mary Lincoln need committal? - Jason Emerson - 09-21-2013 10:22 AM