British Involvement in Lincoln Assassination?!
06-11-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: British Involvement in Lincoln Assassination?!
(06-11-2014 04:10 AM)My Name Is Kate Wrote:  If you click on the Disclaimer at the top of the page in the above link for World News Daily Report, this is what it says:

"World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction. - See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaim...nCphG.dpuf"

When I clicked on their Facebook page, I got the warning that it is not a trusted connection.

When you do a Google search on Urban Legends and various news sources, the World News Daily Report is described as:

"Noteworthy for such preposterous headlines as "Dead Cow Brought Back to Life by Lightning" and "Kentucky Man Sentenced to 235,451 Years in Jail," this tabloid-style site emphasizes the "faux" in faux journalism."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: British Involvement in Lincoln Assassination?! - Houmes - 06-11-2014 03:34 PM