Inherited 26 1865 New York Herald Lincoln Assassination Newspapers
12-03-2013, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 06:47 PM by Eagleeye1965.)
RE: Inherited 26 1865 New York Herald Lincoln Assassination Newspapers
L makes sense but these I think are stored nicely like this and can be enjoyed right from it quite nice as well.. might give other collectors an idea to do something similar like this?
Everything has been digitized today and in no way shape or form has it taken value from original items..maybe just the opposite as more folks will then desire the real deal
I guess you could look at it like this....that's like having a Picasso print or a Genuine Picasso Painting
or an Original Babe Ruth Rookie Card or a picture of the Original Babe Ruth rookie Card
Even in the old Lincoln CDV photographs, the prized CDV is the one taken from Life (the original), not a photo taken of a photo..and all of his photograhs are digitized as well...
Just seen one last night sell for over $5000.00..it was a Brady Beardless Abraham Lincoln!
Everyone desires the original.. and I think that is true for most everything collectible
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inherited 26 1865 New York Herald Lincoln Assassination Newspapers - Eagleeye1965 - 12-03-2013 06:19 PM