Sarah Slater's death certificate
11-06-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Sarah Slater's death certificate
(I hope this works) The whole certificate is a mess. But, IT IS SARAH.
1. Her mother's maiden name was Rayaud. "A. Raynaud" became Sarah's Code name, You can find her in the SLH Register with John Harrison on April 18, when they got back from Elmira. The St. Albans Raiders didn't know by any other name.
2. Her Occupation was really "Trained Nurse", but she wasn't working at the end of her life.
3. Birthplace of her Father - not Conn. He was from he Trinidad Area.
4.Her Father was Jos. M.
5. Her Husband (at this time) was SPENCER, but he was also her Brother in law. He was married to her sister, until she died.
6.Sarah's tombstone at "Poughkeepsie Rural" is shown in "Find A Grave". along with her sister Josephine E. Loftin and her Mother A. R. Gilbert.
7. Sarah did not live in "Pokie" for 20 Years, She married Spencer in New York City, and they lived there until he died. He was a Clerk in the Police Dept. She was married in "The Little Church Around the Corner."
8. I have a Picture of 6 Grub Street. Some men lived on the 1st floor and she lived above.
9 Her Death Certif. was provided by her "baby" brother. Joseph. He lived in Reading PA. She had another brother in Hazleton, PA
I talked to one of their children and asked if they would like to know more about Sarah. They said NO.
10She had brothers in Jax, FL and in Hoboken, NJ
(I also have a Birth Certif, and Divorce Papers. and Josephine's Marriage Certif. and more.)
I am getting all these papers ready to give to Laurie, they are a mess, so it will take time.
Sahrah also had some family in Atlantic City.
Susan Do You need anything more at this time ?
I can tell you where she was Every Day of her Life. (She may have been on a train, but I know where it started and ended.)
I'm working on Harney now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarah Slater's death certificate - SSlater - 11-06-2015 12:21 AM
RE: Reply to Jojn Fazio - SSlater - 11-06-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Reply To John F. - SSlater - 11-07-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Reply To John F. - L Verge - 11-08-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Reply To John F. - SSlater - 11-08-2015, 11:43 PM