Kunhardt and the deathbed photo
03-18-2015, 09:29 AM,
#22
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo
Ellen, welcome to the forum! I still remember the day I first saw that photo in the 1960's when I purchased Twenty Days. Wow! I used Twenty Days in my 8th grade classroom, and it was the only book I ever used during my entire teaching career that ex-students would come back and ask to see a second time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Lincoln Wonk - 02-25-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-26-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-26-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Gene C - 02-27-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by L Verge - 02-27-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-28-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by BettyO - 02-28-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-28-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 03-18-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 03-19-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Steve - 03-24-2018, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)