Kunhardt and the deathbed photo
02-27-2015, 09:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015, 09:44 PM by Lincoln Wonk.)
#15
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo
Thanks, Laurie.
I did contact the museum, and a wonderful professor on sabbatical is going to search for it on Sunday.
I have another question for you all. Remember Joseph Hazleton's piece, "The Assassination of President Lincoln." Mine, reproduced from NPS, has no date, and I couldn't find a date on any copy online or on auction. I know it was self-published when Hazleton was quite advanced in age, but I thought it'd be great to have a date or year if anyone has one, although I know the odds are slim.
Kathy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Lincoln Wonk - 02-25-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-26-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-26-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Gene C - 02-27-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by L Verge - 02-27-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Lincoln Wonk - 02-27-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-28-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by BettyO - 02-28-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 02-28-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 03-18-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-18-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by RJNorton - 03-19-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by weissfam - 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Kunhardt and the deathbed photo - by Steve - 03-24-2018, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)