Tudor Hall
04-08-2014, 03:18 PM,
#1
Tudor Hall
While visiting Ford's Theatre last summer, my family and I also stopped in Bel Air MD to visit the childhood home of John Wilkes Booth, Tudor Hall. Since then I have begun to wonder, did Mary Ann Holmes live out her life at Tudor Hall? I understand she followed Booth to the Arch Street Theatre in Philadelphia in 1857, and that the family rented Tudor Hall for a time. Did Mary Ann return to the charming, one and a half story, Gothic style home?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tudor Hall - by PaigeBooth - 04-08-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Tudor Hall - by Jenny - 04-11-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Tudor Hall - by PaigeBooth - 04-12-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Tudor Hall - by Jenny - 04-12-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Tudor Hall - by PaigeBooth - 04-14-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Tudor Hall - by Jenny - 04-14-2014, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)