Surratt Conference
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Surratt Conference
The arrival of Miss Sandy slowed things down a bit here in Maryland, but I am happy to report that the packets of information on the 2013 Surratt Conference have gone in the mail to all Surratt Society members.

The conference is open to everyone, so if you are not a member but would like to receive a packet of information on the conference, please contact me at laurie.verge@pgparks.com. The event is scheduled for the weekend of March 15-17, 2013.

Most of the speakers this year are members of this forum, and most will be speaking on topics that are seldom gone over in detail. That's a main purpose of our conferences - get to the nitty-gritty aspects of the assassination story.

We also have several bus tours planned, and the Saturday night banquet will feature a program by Erik Jendresen who has put together the upcoming National Geographic Channel's special on the assassination, which hopefully will be released right before the conference.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 07:26 PM by BettyO.)
RE: Surratt Conference
Laurie -

See my post in the "Assassination" thread - there is a blog for "Killing Lincoln" as well as a trailer posted for it's February 2013 release....

http://tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/20...g-lincoln/

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply