Impressive New Lincoln Documentary
02-06-2022, 07:59 PM
Impressive New Lincoln Documentary
The History Channel will air a new Abraham Lincoln documentary over Presidents Day weekend from Feb. 20 starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Abraham Lincoln is based on Doris Kearns Goodwin’s best-selling book Leadership: In Turbulent Times.

Across seven and a half hours, viewers will learn about the life of the 16th President of the United States, from his impoverished childhood to his days as a lawyer and politician and his assassination just five days after the end of the Civil War.

The documentary will feature live-action scenes featuring Daytime Emmy nominee Graham Sibley as Lincoln, along with interviews with notable guests including President Barack Obama, Gen. Stan McCrystal, and historians Christy Coleman, Dr. Allen Guelzo, Dr. Edna Greene Medford, Harold Holzer, Dr. Caroline Janney, Dr. Catherine Clinton, among others.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/history-cha...234917679/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2022, 08:08 PM
RE: Impressive New Lincoln Documentary
(02-06-2022 07:59 PM)Anita Wrote:  The History Channel will air a new Abraham Lincoln documentary over Presidents Day weekend from Feb. 20 starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Abraham Lincoln is based on Doris Kearns Goodwin’s best-selling book Leadership: In Turbulent Times.

Across seven and a half hours, viewers will learn about the life of the 16th President of the United States, from his impoverished childhood to his days as a lawyer and politician and his assassination just five days after the end of the Civil War.

The documentary will feature live-action scenes featuring Daytime Emmy nominee Graham Sibley as Lincoln, along with interviews with notable guests including President Barack Obama, Gen. Stan McCrystal, and historians Christy Coleman, Dr. Allen Guelzo, Dr. Edna Greene Medford, Harold Holzer, Dr. Caroline Janney, Dr. Catherine Clinton, among others.

I am looking so forward to this. I can't wait.
02-18-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Impressive New Lincoln Documentary
(02-18-2022 08:08 PM)Gencor Wrote:  
(02-06-2022 07:59 PM)Anita Wrote:  The History Channel will air a new Abraham Lincoln documentary over Presidents Day weekend from Feb. 20 starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Abraham Lincoln is based on Doris Kearns Goodwin’s best-selling book Leadership: In Turbulent Times.

I am looking so forward to this. I can't wait.

Me too! I'm going to record it.