The Conspirator
06-28-2020, 05:24 AM
The Conspirator
Thanks to Bob Cook for sending this link. The Conspirator can now be seen for free on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5h3-_hJks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: The Conspirator
The Conspirator movie is well done and enjoyable. I wish National Geographic's Killing Lincoln" would hit the view on demand market. While on a Surratt Society Booth Escape Route Tour led by the extremely knowledgeable and entertaining John Howard, I purchased a copy of the highly acclaimed 1977 movie, "The Lincoln Conspiracy" while at the Dr. Samuel Mudd House stop. When I say highly acclaimed, the praises were almost exclusively from Dr. Ray Neff, Bradford Dillman (JWB), David Balsinger and Charles E. Sellier, Jr.......and their immediate family.
08-07-2020, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2020 10:51 PM by wpbinzel.)
(08-07-2020 11:11 AM)Jim Garrett Wrote:  The Conspirator movie is well done and enjoyable. I wish National Geographic's Killing Lincoln" would hit the view on demand market. While on a Surratt Society Booth Escape Route Tour led by the extremely knowledgeable and entertaining John Howard, I purchased a copy of the highly acclaimed 1977 movie, "The Lincoln Conspiracy" while at the Dr. Samuel Mudd House stop. When I say highly acclaimed, the praises were almost exclusively from Dr. Ray Neff, Bradford Dillman (JWB), David Balsinger and Charles E. Sellier, Jr.......and their immediate family.

Jim, a little-known factoid: Two of the conspirators in the 1977 The Lincoln Conspiracy film later served in the U.S. House of Representatives: David Herold (played by Fred "Gopher" Grandy, (R-IA) 1987-95); and Samuel Arnold (played by Ben "Cooter" Jones, (D-GA) 1989-93).
08-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Great info. Now I have a reason to go back and load that DVD back into the deck. For those in thw Washington DC area, Fred Grandy Was on the moring drive team on WMAL talk radio for several years.