My book has been submitted
01-27-2020, 01:24 AM
My book has been submitted

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know the reason I have not been on the forum for awhile. I have been busy doing the corrections and edits for my manuscript. It is finished now and was submitted last Friday. Hopefully, it will be selected for publication.

There is currently not a title for the project. It is a Q&A style book consisting of ten chapters filled with questions asked about Mary Lincoln. I stayed away from the forum because I wanted the phrasing to be mine, and not something that I read elsewhere.

Now that I am back, I have glanced through the posts that have been made since last spring. Oh my! You have been a busy group!

I look forward to chatting with everyone again and getting back into the habit of discussing Lincoln with all of you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: My book has been submitted
Congratulations, Donna! I really like the format of your manuscript, and I sure hope it is selected for publication.
01-27-2020, 08:24 AM
Glad you are back. Smile
We missed you, and good luck with your manuscript.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
01-27-2020, 11:51 AM
Good luck!

Bill Nash
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Congratulations!
01-27-2020, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2020 08:44 PM by Anita.)
Welcome back and congratulations. I agree with Roger on the format. That was quite an undertaking. I hope to own a copy.
01-27-2020, 08:10 PM
Thanks everyone. If it is selected for publication, there will still be work to do. But at least I have time to pursue interest that I enjoy, including visiting this forum.