Booth Family Crest Replica
10-16-2018, 03:55 PM
Booth Family Crest Replica
Laurie asked me to post the following:

"I received a call today from a gentleman who has inherited a 1980 reproduction of and certificate of explanation for a replica of the Booth family crest that was supposedly presented to his father, a longtime member of the Players’ Club. The certificate tells the story and that the original crest was once at Franklyn Lenthall’s wonderful Boothbay museum before being auctioned off and that another “original” may be/was at the Players’ Club. Does anyone have any information on this. The certificate certainly seems to indicate a clear provenance on the reproduction."

[Image: boothfamilycrest1.jpg]

[Image: boothfamilycrest2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2018, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 07:12 PM by L Verge.)
RE: Booth Family Crest Replica
(10-16-2018 03:55 PM)RJNorton Wrote:  Laurie asked me to post the following:

"I received a call today from a gentleman who has inherited a 1980 reproduction of and certificate of explanation for a replica of the Booth family crest that was supposedly presented to his father, a longtime member of the Players’ Club. The certificate tells the story and that the original crest was once at Franklyn Lenthall’s wonderful Boothbay museum before being auctioned off and that another “original” may be/was at the Players’ Club. Does anyone have any information on this. The certificate certainly seems to indicate a clear provenance on the reproduction."

[Image: boothfamilycrest1.jpg]

[Image: boothfamilycrest2.jpg]

Forgot to add that the original crest was on the cover of a Booth family album. Weren't there rumors about a decade ago that such an album had been discovered at a yard sale?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply