Powell Family Tree
08-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Powell Family Tree
Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

‘I’ve danced at Abraham Lincoln’s birthday bash... I’ve peaked.’
Leigh Boswell - The Open Doorway.
http://earthkandi.blogspot.co.uk/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Powell Family Tree
(08-22-2012 11:38 AM)MaddieM Wrote:  Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

Maddie - yes there is one -- a couple as a matter of fact. You are from the UK, right? The Powell family ancestral home is STILL standing in London, I think with the Powell family crest in stone over the door (they were a "highfalutin" family as we here in the South say, in their native England!)

A Powell descendant had shown me the photo years ago.....

I'll send you a PM - and you can email me regarding the particulars.....

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Powell Family Tree
(08-22-2012 11:46 AM)BettyO Wrote:  
(08-22-2012 11:38 AM)MaddieM Wrote:  Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

Maddie - yes there is one -- a couple as a matter of fact. You are from the UK, right? The Powell family ancestral home is STILL standing in London, I think with the Powell family crest in stone over the door (they were a "highfalutin" family as we here in the South say, in their native England!)

A Powell descendant had shown me the photo years ago.....

I'll send you a PM - and you can email me regarding the particulars.....

I'm from London.

‘I’ve danced at Abraham Lincoln’s birthday bash... I’ve peaked.’
Leigh Boswell - The Open Doorway.
http://earthkandi.blogspot.co.uk/