John Wilkes Booth - CWTI June Issue
04-06-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 05:48 PM by BettyO.)
John Wilkes Booth - CWTI June Issue
The June issue of Civil War Times Illustrated carries wonderful articles on Booth and Tudor Hall by Terry Alford and others - it's not to be missed.... Also a wonderful article on horses in the civil war by James Robinson (Graphic Warning - for those tender hearted animal lovers; of which I am indeed!)

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: John Wilkes Booth - CWTI June Issue
I've let my subscription lapse-I'll be heading for Barnes & Noble!

Bill Nash
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 07:24 PM
(04-06-2015 05:41 PM)BettyO Wrote:  The June issue of Civil War Times Illustrated carries wonderful articles on Booth and Tudor Hall by Terry Alford and others - it's not to be missed.... Also a wonderful article on horses in the civil war by James Robinson (Graphic Warning - for those tender hearted animal lovers; of which I am indeed!)
Betty, You are so right about the articles on both Booth and Tudor Hall. They were great. The magazine always has interesting stories.
04-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this, Betty! I will pick up a copy for myself next week!