Thread Closed 
Time out - to say Thanx
09-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Time out - to say Thanx
I want to formally thank Roger for establishing and maintaining this symposium. It is always first class.
AND to thank the members who Post, and Post, and Post. Every one of them a new topic - never before considered.
I am "snowed" with excellent posts. I can barely read them all. I "live" on this site, and that isn't enough time to participate in them all.
I learn more in 5 minutes, than I learned in all my schooling. If I worked this hard in school, there is no telling where I would be now.
Please, everybody, keep it going.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Time out - to say Thanx
John, your post is most appreciated and some of the most amazing, well-researched posts are yours! You are something else!

I hope you don't find this unusual, but what I now say comes from the heart. I am going to close this thread here as there have been several threads over the past two years devoted to either me or our forum (very nice), but I prefer simply to be a reader/participant on the various topics. As many know I am not an outgoing personality; I am extremely shy. Vicki and I are the quietest people on the block by far. I prefer melting into the background.

I have been blessed to have the help and support of many people.

John, like you, my deepest thanks go to all the participants!!
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed