A Washington Hotel's History Tour
12-20-2013, 10:19 AM
A Washington Hotel's History Tour
Does anyone recognize the gentleman in this article and picture from the New York Times?

Kudos, Jim!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: A Washington Hotel's History Tour
The photo is small, but it's a keeper 'cause it is the first time I have ever seen Jim with a tie and suit jacket on!
12-20-2013, 01:32 PM
(12-20-2013 10:58 AM)L Verge Wrote:  The photo is small, but it's a keeper 'cause it is the first time I have ever seen Jim with a tie and suit jacket on!
Ye, I actually own a suit. The tie is from the Library of Virginia and features the Virginia State Seal. As some of you know, the Virginia State Seal is very near and dear to my heart. If the Surratt Society would only sell bow ties with either Mary Surratt or John Wilkes Booth on them........
12-20-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 04:44 PM by Gene C.)
Jim, It was nice to see a picture of you in that article. I had always thought you might be one of the folks here who's Avatar was what they looked like, such as Laurie, Joe Di Cola, Bill Nash or Wild Bill. Unless of coarse your avatar is an old high school graduation picture, if I squint I can see the resemblance. Let us know when the Surratt Society starts to sell your new line of bow ties. Fido says he would be honored if you want to put his picture on one.

I think it' great what you are doing.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?