Thread Closed 
Happy Holidays!
11-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to our Forum Friends!!

[Image: 6rox.jpg]

Shop til you Drop!!

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
11-30-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Happy Holidays!
Betty, you have such a wonderful talent! Vicki and I would like to wish a wonderful Holiday Season to all!
11-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Would that be Mr. Parr, Lewis Powell, and John Surratt inside the store ogling those lovely ladies? Great art work.
11-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks, ya'll!

I found some free time to make this - yes, that's Mr. Parr, Powell and Surratt gazing at the Godey ladies -

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
11-30-2013, 05:32 PM
BettyO-I've said it before,and I will say it again! You are Amazing! Happy Holidays!
12-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Continuing on the holiday wishes- may we have the best rest of the holiday season ever! I am really in the mood this year for the holidays. No scrooge here- no coals in the stockings- no grinch! Smile

Bill Nash
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Betty, you're amazing! You have so many great gifts.

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
12-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Mike, Herb, all....

You are all amazing -- and the greatest gifts I have are the friends on this wonderful Forum!

Thanks!!

12-23-2013, 04:56 PM

Merry Christmas!
We hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday.

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
12-23-2013, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 05:13 PM by J. Beckert.)
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all!

If you're traveling, please be safe.

"There are few subjects that ignite more casual, uninformed bigotry and condescension from elites in this nation more than Dixie - Jonah Goldberg"
12-23-2013, 05:20 PM
(12-23-2013 04:56 PM)brtmchl Wrote:  Merry Christmas!
We hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday.

A fine looking family, Mike!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best
Rob

Abraham Lincoln in the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
12-23-2013, 05:58 PM
I just escaped the traffic jams and am preparing to spend the next two days with my loved ones. May all of my friends on this great forum have a wonderful Christmas and the best of everything in 2014.

Mike - it looks like someone in your family is wishing for at least one front tooth this Christmas!
12-23-2013, 06:03 PM
(12-23-2013 05:58 PM)L Verge Wrote:  I just escaped the traffic jams and am preparing to spend the next two days with my loved ones. May all of my friends on this great forum have a wonderful Christmas and the best of everything in 2014.

Mike - it looks like someone in your family is wishing for at least one front tooth this Christmas!

He is definitly our Jack-O-Lantern. Have a great time with your family Laurie. Merry Christmas.

12-23-2013, 06:46 PM
I subscribe to all these good wishes! Have a joyful and peaceful time and may 2014 bring all the best to you and yours! Stay healthy!
Mike - lovely card and family!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Vfp48laS8...8Vfp48laS8

12-23-2013, 07:35 PM
(12-23-2013 06:46 PM)Eva Elisabeth Wrote:  I subscribe to all these good wishes! Have a joyful and peaceful time and may 2014 bring all the best to you and yours! Stay healthy!
Mike - lovely card and family!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Vfp48laS8...8Vfp48laS8

Eva,
Michael wanted me to thank you again. The teacher let him pass around your advent calendar. He also got a perfect score on his paper and oral presentation. Merry Christmas.

Thread Closed