J. J. Reford and J. J. Chaffee...who were they?...Really??
05-06-2013, 03:42 PM
J. J. Reford and J. J. Chaffee...who were they?...Really??
I would like to know if the names J. J. Reford and J. J. Chaffee were code words for real name(s), or were they the real names for real person(s), and is there written evidence of them? I posted the original questions about them in my last couple of posts about John Minchin Lloyd.

In the line that I am proposing for an hypothesis about the Lincoln Assassination Conspiracy, I think I might be able to make a guess at their identities....OBVIOUSLY, I could be wrong and would like to rule out certain embarrassment, if possible.

I want to unfold the mystery of what I have been able to connect gradually, for fun and accuracy. I think it is pretty neat and complicated, but it sure does connect a lot of people and events, I would like to think, logically and comprehensively.

I have to thank all of you out there because I have been relying on much of everyone's previous research and my research employing my individual perspective.

Does anyone know who they really were??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
J. J. Reford and J. J. Chaffee...who were they?...Really?? - scldrgnfly - 05-06-2013 03:42 PM