Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
11-13-2017, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 06:57 PM by ReignetteC.)
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
Thanks for the emails, Lori and Roger. I am enjoying the trivia questions about the greatcoat.

As Roger kindly noted, I have been working on a book about the greatcoat - and its unusual journey - for several years. I am pleased to share that I am under contract with a highly-respected publisher. My manuscript (and all the other "stuff" that goes with it) is due by January 5, 2018.

My tome, a labor of love, is dedicated to my wonderful mother, whom I lost this year. No matter how long one lives (and she lived a long life) and no matter how strong one's faith may be, the loss has been heavy. Consequently, I gave up on my manuscript for a few months after her death. But then I decided - with God's help - to get back to it. Thus I began what I thought would be a very long round of submissions and . . . rejections. I was delighted to get a contract so quickly!

Lots of images help illustrate the story, and many of them are from private collections. (I have made a modest investment to obtain the necessary rights but it is worth it. I'll just get a second job!)

Thanks again, Roger, for the plug. I'd answer the trivia question but I'll let the others have fun with it.

Warm regards to my friends on the forum!
Reignette
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels - ReignetteC - 11-13-2017 06:56 PM