Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
05-13-2015, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 09:13 AM by L Verge.)
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
(05-13-2015 01:39 AM)87books Wrote:  I recently found a copy of "Anna Ella Carroll and Abraham Lincoln" by Sydney Greenbie and Marjorie Barstow Greenbie, (University of Tampa Press, 1952). Is that the one you're referring to, Laurie?

I honestly do not remember the name of the second book that I have seen about Miss Carroll. Just like a woman - I remember the name of the one that tended to be a romantic novel!

I can't believe that that many books have been written about her, so the one you found must be it. Thanks.

(05-13-2015 08:42 AM)L Verge Wrote:  
(05-13-2015 01:39 AM)87books Wrote:  I recently found a copy of "Anna Ella Carroll and Abraham Lincoln" by Sydney Greenbie and Marjorie Barstow Greenbie, (University of Tampa Press, 1952). Is that the one you're referring to, Laurie?

I honestly do not remember the name of the second book that I have seen about Miss Carroll. Just like a woman - I remember the name of the one that tended to be a romantic novel!

I can't believe that that many books have been written about her, so the one you found must be it. Thanks.

I've changed my mind - there have been several other books written on the lady. One is entitled Great Necessities, and the author is C. Kay Larson (2004). Could this be our friend and forum member Kate Clifford Larson of Assassin's Accomplice fame?

I had forgotten that there has been a DVD made of her military cause - Lost River. She has a Friends' Group on the Eastern Shore of Maryland who is attempting to shed more light on the controversial Miss Carroll.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels - L Verge - 05-13-2015 08:42 AM