Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies!
05-08-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies!
(05-08-2018 12:08 PM)Susan Higginbotham Wrote:  
(05-08-2018 11:05 AM)Jenny Wrote:  Thank you, Roger! That’s extremely interesting - I wonder who “Etta” really was.

Does The Evidence have any information on where in the documents and microfilms I might be able to find the letter on page 622-623? I would just give in and finally buy it so I don’t have to bother you all but I don’t have the money this month.

It gives 7:235-73 for the Gurley letter and its attachments and F-54 for the letter from "N." in particular.

Jenny,

The two photographs of Junius which were included along with the letter from "N" as enclosures to the Gurley letter (at least according to Evidence) is located here:

https://www.fold3.com/image/1/7416681

So the "N" letter must be located in the images somewhere around there. The number 7 of the reference refers to reel or roll 7 of microfilm M599, but I don't know what the other numbers stand for. On Fold3 you can see the roll number of an image by clicking the "I" button.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies! - Steve - 05-08-2018 01:08 PM