Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies!
05-20-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies!
As a kind of fun fact, or weird fact, I came across another "lady of the night" with the name of Starr that links the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations. I don't recall seeing this commonality mentioned before. A letter written by legendary Baltimore burlesque star/stripper Blaze Starr came up for auction with Nate Sanders. In her letter "To my Dear Friend" she related a story involving her "friendship" with JFK. One night she mentioned her "fantasy" to JFK involving the Lincoln bedroom, and in response, JFK brought her to the White House (Jackie was away on a cruise) where they had their "tryst". Afterwards (Kennedy left for a meeting) and as she was repairing her makeup she noticed " a life size statue, (I thought) of Lincoln in the corner. He was wearing a tall black hat, a dark suit, and a white shirt. Paul arrived [the CBS newsman who facilitated their tryst!] and as I was leaving, I turned and jokingly said, thank you President Lincoln, for the use of your bedroom. There was nothing there....".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Booth's mistress, Ella Starr, and other "unknown" Booth ladies! - Pamela - 05-20-2015 08:56 AM