New Series CNN Lincon:Divided We Stand FEB 14
02-14-2021, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 06:51 PM by Gencor.)
RE: New Series CNN Lincon:Divided We Stand FEB 14
(02-11-2021 04:47 PM)Anita Wrote:  SUNDAY FEB 14

10 PM ET/PT

A CNN ORIGINAL SERIES

LINCOLN: DIVIDED WE STAND is a six-part CNN Original Series that takes a holistic approach to the remarkable and unexpected story of Abraham Lincoln by delving into his complicated inner world, seamlessly interweaving his tragic personal life with his history making political career. Through a mix of expert interviews, cinematic recreations, rare artifacts, and never before broadcast photos and letters, LINCOLN: DIVIDED WE STAND will take viewers on a transcendent journey into the life and times of this iconic U.S. president.

Go here to see preview.

https://cnncreativemarketing.com/project/lincoln

Does anyone know where they used sources from? I would be interested to know. There are so many people here they could have talked to. I can't wait to see the series and to see how they present this.

(02-12-2021 08:59 AM)RJNorton Wrote:  
(02-12-2021 04:50 AM)Mylye2222 Wrote:  I tried to watch a replay of the series,

Once the series is over I shall check the Internet, and if the videos are available on a website (CNN, YouTube, etc.), I shall post the link.

Thanks, Roger. I plan to watch the series. I will be interested to know what sources they used to do the series.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Series CNN Lincon:Divided We Stand FEB 14 - Gencor - 02-14-2021 06:49 PM