Here I Have Lived - A History of Lincoln's Springfield
09-22-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Here I Have Lived - A History of Lincoln's Springfield
First, while I don't own every copy of the Lincoln Quarterly, given that everyone has access to it, I consider myself as having it.

Also, Adin Baber's book on Nancy Hanks is ridiculously expensive, so I spent $10 in front of a copy machine at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale instead of buying one.

These are the ones I don't own. My main reason for not buying them is that I am just not interested in them. Looks like I was a bit off in what I thought I had, so that number should be 169.

Bernard, Kenneth A. LINCOLN AND THE MUSIC OF THE CIVIL WAR. Just not interested in it.
Gary, Ralph. FOLLOWING IN LINCOLN'S FOOTSTEPS: A COMPLETE ANNOTATED REFERENCE TO HUNDREDS OF HISTORICAL SITES VISITED BY ABRAHAM LINCOLN. Same reason.
Holzer, Harold, ed. LINCOLN AS I KNEW HIM: GOSSIP, TRIBUTES, AND REVELATIONS FROM HIS BEST FRIENDS AND WORST ENEMIES.
Kerner, Fred, ed. A TREASURY OF LINCOLN QUOTATIONS.
Kushner, Tony. LINCOLN: THE SCREENPLAY.
Mellon, James, ed. THE FACE OF LINCOLN.
Phillips, Isaac Newton, ed.. ABRAHAM LINCOLN BY SOME MEN WHO KNEW HIM.
Wheeler, Tom. MR. LINCOLN'S T-MAILS: THE UNTOLD STORY OF HOW ABRAHAM LINCOLN USED THE TELEGRAPH TO WIN THE CIVIL WAR.

Abraham Lincoln in the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here I Have Lived - A History of Lincoln's Springfield - Rob Wick - 09-22-2019 09:25 PM